Quote – Building a system did take 10 hours when I could have just done it myself in 10 minutes. But when I ran the numbers, I realized that I had had to do it myself for 10 minutes about 20 times a week. That meant that within just 3 weeks, I’d have used up those 10 hours, with no end in sight. – Mike Michalowicz
Hi! I'm Debi
By blending lifestyle business + social entrepreneurship, and empowering success from the inside out, I help heart-centered, purpose-driven, multi-passionate entrepreneurs make a living, a life, and a difference ...all at the same time. Ready?
- Celebrating Freedom – Day 10 #10DBC
- Location Independence – Day 9 #10DBC
- Choosing Your Own Adventure – Day 8 #10DBC
- Beating Procrastination and Overwhelm – Day 7 #10DBC
- Finding Your Tribe – Day 6 #10DBC
- Setting Yourself Up for Success – Day 5 #10DBC
- Unlocking Your Superpowers – Day 4 #10DBC
- Creating a Vision for the Future – Day 3 #10DBC
As Seen On
DISCLOSURE: Some of these are affiliate links and, if you purchase via my link, I may make a commission. I only recommend things I truly believe can help you on your journey to achieve your dreams. They are usually things I currently use, have used in the past, or have tried and believe to be worthy of a recommendation even if they were not right for my needs.
10dbc action adventure lifestyle business balance business entrepreneurship flexibility freedom freedomplan fun gratitude hard stuff imperfect action infj inspiration leadership lifestyle business mentor mindset passions perfect day planning productivity quotes real life richard branson road trip routine self-care success superpowers sweet spot visualization